1. General Rules
2. Contents of the Website
Any information contained in the Website mispol.pl and mispol.com.pl are the property of MISPOL S.A. and are only provided for information purposes. Any data concerning products constituting the economic activity of MISPOL S.A. do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
Sharing, dissemination and copying of any information constituting the Contents of the Website mispol.pl and mispol.com.pl for marketing purposes is forbidden. All trademarks, utility models and other rights constituting the subject of intellectual property protection, used on Our Website are the property of MISPOL S.A. or the User of the licence. Use, dissemination, modification or copying in any other form, in whole or in part, the Contents contained in Our Website is forbidden.
3. Legal basis
- Ustawa o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. (Dz. U. 1997 nr 133 poz. 883 z póź. zm.) [the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 1997 No. 133, item. 883, as amended)],
- Ustawa prawo telekomunikacyjne z dnia 16 lipca 2004 r. (Dz. U. 2014. nr 243) [the Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004 (Journal of Laws of 2014 No. 243)],
- Dyrektywa 2009/136/WE Parlamentu Europejskiego [Directive 2009/136/WE of the European Parliament].
The provisions of the Industrial Property Law, the Act on the protection of personal data and antitrust and fair competition legislation are applied to issues related to the protection of intangible rights .
4. Rules for processing of data
Our Website restricts the collection and use of information about its Users to the necessary minimum, required for providing services of the highest standard. The data are collected using the so called cookies files. The cookies files are the information data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the User of the Website (Cookies usually contain the name of the domain, the time of the storage and the unique file number).
5. Storage and data protection
- to adjust the content of the Website to the preferences of the User, and to optimise the Website due to the type of the equipment on which it is displayed,
- to create the statistics able to understand the needs of the User ,
- to ensure the safety of the stored personal data,
- to use advertising files allowing to provide the User with the information that interest him/her.
The Site Administrator warns that he/she does not sell or share any personal data concerning the User of the Website to third parties.
6. The right to verify and modify data
The User Of the Website is authorized at any time to demand access to the contents, modifications, updates or to remove the stored data.
The User of the Website is authorised at any time to change settings of the use of the cookie files, by changing the settings of Internet browser in particular, allowing the automatic handling of cookies files.
7. Additional information
The Administrator of the Site informs that the limitation or disability of the cookie files on Our Website can influence the functionality of Our Website.